This episode takes a deep dive into accessibility and how we try to keep our sites accessible.
- WCAG 2.0 AA is the rule for all our schools
- We need a tool that checks on the fly for content editors – or an API into existing checkers.
- Training should be provided to content editors with a mention of accessibility.
- How do you re-priorities the resources for training?
- Recent lawsuits make it hard to react.
- Captioning Video – it’s easy for short videos and really tough (expensive) to do longer lectures etc.