Where does almond milk come from? We have a (maybe too in-depth) conversation to try to figure it out. We also chat about a bunch of other randomness including google tracking, home assistants (Google Home and Echo), and Dan’s upcoming Magic the Gathering event.
- A discussion on Almond (and various other) milks
- Dave got a Google Home (and it’s great!) – Scott has an Amazon Echo and it’s great too (but not quite as great).
- Dan learned that Google was tracking him (google maps timeline) and we all learned that we were tracked as well – we think it’s google maps use.
- Admission census data came out today. Iowa has the smartest (highest ave gpa) that they’ve ever had.
- UALR has a high school on their campus.
- Iowa is breaking up admit communication process
- GVSU has more dogs and service animals on campus
- Dan is going to a Magic the Gathering Event coming up
- We think he should wear a wizard outfit.